Updated October 2005
- When you register for certain MSN services, we will ask you to provide personal information.
- The information we collect may be combined with information obtained from other Microsoft services and other companies.
Uses of Information
- We use the information we collect to provide the services you request. Our services may include the display of personalized content and advertising.
- We use your information to inform you of other products or services offered by Microsoft and its affiliates, and to send you relevant survey invitations related to MSN services.
- We do not sell, rent, or lease our customer lists to third parties. In order to help provide our services, we occasionally provide information to other companies who work on our behalf.
- For information about specific MSN services, be sure to read the relevant supplementary information section of the full privacy statement.
- We use Microsoft .NET Passport to provide registration and sign-in services on MSN. To learn more about the Passport service, read the Microsoft .NET Passport Privacy Statement.
- To review additional measures we take in relation to children's privacy, go to the children's section of the full privacy statement.
- For more information on how to help protect your personal computer, your inbox, your personal information and your family online, visit our online safety resource center.
How to Contact Us
For more information about our privacy practices, go to the full privacy statement on our website at: http://privacy.msn.com/fullnotice.armx. Or write us at:
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052
MSN is a TRUSTe licensee and you may contact TRUSTe if a privacy question is not properly addressed.