Updated March 2005
This notice provides highlights of the full MSN Privacy Statement. This notice and the full statement apply to the MSN websites and services.
- When you register for certain MSN services, we will ask you to provide personal information.
- The information we collect may be combined with information obtained from other Microsoft services and other companies.
Uses of Information
- We use the information we collect to provide the services you request. Our services may include the display of personalized content and advertising.
- We use your information to inform you of other products or services offered by Microsoft and its affiliates, and to send you relevant survey invitations related to MSN services.
- We do not sell, rent, or lease our customer lists to third parties. In order to help provide our services, we occasionally provide information to other companies who work on our behalf.
- For information about specific MSN services, be sure to read the relevant supplementary information section of the full privacy statement.
- We use Microsoft .NET Passport to provide registration and sign-in services on MSN. To learn more about the Passport service, read the Microsoft .NET Passport Privacy Statement.
- To review additional measures we take in relation to children's privacy, go to the children's section of the full privacy statement.
- For more information on how to help protect your personal computer, your inbox, your personal information and your family online, visit our online safety resource center.